Thinking of using eSources wholesale trade directory to find product suppliers? Then continue reading this eSources review to discover and learn more about their services.
In this eSources review, I’ll be discussing the most relevant points you need to know about eSources directory.
Please bear in mind; eSources is far more than just a wholesale directory based on the types of services they provide and what their directory does involves. A good example of what you’ll find in their directory are; wholesalers, dropshippers, importers, exporters, manufacturers, agents and other distributors.
eSources Company Overview
eSources was founded in 2005 (that’s 13 years ago) and has walked his way to becoming one of UK’s best wholesale platform. Currently, they are one of the biggest directories of wholesale suppliers, dropshippers, trade leads and distributors in the UK.
Product Name: eSources
Overall Ranking: 92% out of 100%.
Prices: the prices are based on the package you choose (FREE, £6.25, £12.50 and £20).
Owners: Stefano Carboni (not confirmed)
eSources Review - Table of Contents
- What is eSources?
- How does eSources work?
- Who is eSources for?
- The Benefits of using eSources – PROS
- The downsides of using eSources – the CONS
- What is eSources dropshipshipping?
- Is eSources worth paying for?
- Is eSources good for dropshipping?
- What is the cost of using eSources?
- What Supports does eSources provide?
- My opinion about esources
As you can see; we do have a lot to cover here, so let’s get started!
What is eSources?
eSources is an online product suppliers directory and a wholesale trade directory which comprises of wholesalers, dorpshipping companies, manufacturers, trade leads and distributors across the United Kingdom and internationally.
eSources is primarily used for finding suppliers to buy products from at wholesale prices or buy and let the supplier’s drop ship for you. Although, you can also use eSources as a supplier by listing your products on their directory. Basically, it all depends on individual needs.
They are one of the very few wholesale directories that keeps their customers well-informed about their goods and services when needed. They provide excellent services and excellent wholesalers directory in terms of providing you with quality dropshipping companies.
How does eSources work?
There are two ways to which eSources works; you can either be a buyer or a supplier.
As a buyer; you can use their directory for free to contact wholesale suppliers. Although the free account does have some limitation. But you have the option to upgrade your account to their premium membership account and have full access to their database of verified wholesalers and dropshippers, and with many more additional benefits that are exclusively available to their premium members only.
Basically, by registering for the free account, you will gain access to eSources dropshipping and wholesale information. But as previously mentioned; the free account does have some limitations.
As a supplier; you can contact eSources directly and request for their free suppliers listing account by providing basic information about your company. Although, your chances of being listed in their directory is based on eSources decision after carrying out all necessary due diligence about your company.
Alternatively; you can upgrade to their premium suppliers account and get your company listed immediately in their directory. There are lots of other benefits that come with their premium supplier’s account.
Who is eSources for?
- eSources is for anyone that needs wholesalers to buy wholesale products from.
- It’s for anyone that needs dropshippers to use in fulfilling their ecommerce dropshipping business needs.
- It’s for anyone that needs the UK or international wholesale directory to source for suppliers.
- It’s for anyone that needs trade leads
- It’s for anyone that wants to source for trusted product suppliers or distributors.
And many more other wholesale trade directory related suppliers. Basically, they do have a lot to offer you as a product buyer or a supplier.
The Benefits of using eSources – the PROS
eSources does have a lot of benefits to offer you regardless of your needs. And here are some of the common benefits you should expect to get from using their directory:
- The ability to access one of the largest dropshippers database on the internet with verified suppliers that provides dropshipping services.
- The ability to access one of the largest wholesalers database on the internet with verified suppliers.
- Access to unlimited eCommerce websites with free hosting when you upgrade to their premium account.
- You will have access to listings of over 1.5 million from wholesalers and dropshippers on their directory.
- You will have access to real case studies that can help you in learning how to replicate the success of other million dollar Businesses.
- With eSources membership account; you will receive a prompt update of every new deals and offers.
- You are guaranteed to find suppliers within your niche.
- You will have the ability to contact suppliers directly.
- Access to daily email updates through their dedicated editorial team.
- You will have access to make Buy Requests through their website when needed.
- Access to subscribe to both beginner and advanced training eCourses
- Access to market research reports which give you the advantage of knowing the product trends and what to sell.
- You will have an exclusive access to both UK and International wholesale suppliers.
- Access to resources such as “eBay Business handbook” that will help you in learning how to succeed in marketplaces like eBay.
The downsides of using eSources – the CONS
Although eSources does have more benefits than downsides/Cons; there are still few things that I’ll also mention here.
- Due to the competitiveness, there is no guarantee that you will make money only by using eSources to find products to sell.
- Their membership account packages can be a little confusing.
- Although they do serve international buyers; but I still think that their services are much better for UK buyers.
What is eSources dropshipping?
eSources drop-shipping is part of the services eSources provide with their directory.
Their dropshipping service allows you to find verified drop shippers that are interested in dropshipping for you in other to help fulfil your business needs.
Is eSources worth paying for?
Talking from my own experience with eSources; it’s a YES.
Although you don’t have to start with their premium account, you can simply use the free account to try out their services. And when you think you have a need to upgrade, you can then go for the premium account.
Is eSources good for dropshipping?
Again; I can only talk from my own viewpoint and experience. I can categorically tell you that eSources is one of the best wholesale directories that has a reasonable amount of drop shipping companies that you can work with to fulfil your online dropshipping store orders. Also, they provide excellent services.
Primarily, eSources does provide different types of accounts that includes buyers and supplies account respectively. Here are the details included in some of the accounts they offer:
You can contact their TradePass Suppliers
You can view their product prices
You can subscribe to their free training
You can place your orders with their Premium Suppliers
You can submit your requests to buy products, and the request will be automatically forwarded to all related premium suppliers in that category
You will always receive their exclusive offers by email
You will get all the privileges in the Basic Buyer Membership account
You will get access to the internet's largest database of verified UK wholesale suppliers.
You will get 3 access levels on your account depending on your product sourcing requirements
You will have access to UK's largest directory of dropshippers (this is immediately included when you subscribe to a paid package of 1 Month and above).
You will have access to online largest dropshippers database (this is immediately included when you subscribe to a paid package of 1 Month and above).
You can post your company profile
You can promote your business contact details and website to eSources Premium Buyers
You can list up to 200 products for free, and which are accessible to eSources Premium Buyers
You can receive product enquiries from eSources Premium Buyers
You can access eSources Premium Buyers Buy Requests
You will be able to receive product enquiries from unregistered, Basic and Premium buyers
You will get priority Placements as a supplier
You will have access to list Unlimited Products
As a Premium supplier, you will get a TradePass™ authentication
You will have the privilege to display live your business contact details which can include your address, telephone number and fax numbers
You will have access to all Buy Requests plus archives on eSources
eSources Review – What Supports does eSource provide?
One of the big plus to eSource is the fact that their website is very user-friendly. And they provide necessary supports that you may need.
Their support system is quite responsive and with various options for you to choose from. You can always contact their customer support via phone, fax, post and contact page on their website. Alternatively, you can also get answers to your questions using their dedicated help page.
eSources Review - my opinion about eSources
Talking from my own viewpoint; I can say that eSources is doing everything possible to hold the ground of being the best UK wholesale directory, or better still, the best dropshipping suppliers in the UK.
With all been said, I can categorically tell you that eSources is far beyond just a wholesale directory based on what they have to offer you as a product buyer or a supplier.
In my opinion; I see them more of an ecommerce business hub that includes wholesale directory or wholesale trade directory respectively.
Although, eSources main market is the UK; they also cater to international buyer and suppliers as well.
Would I Recommend eSources?
It’s a Big YES from me! They are far better than most known names in the industry. Although they might not have a flashy designed website like other big wholesale directories; but trust me; they are more of a better choice for your ecommerce business!
Thanks for reading this eSources Review; and please feel free to share your thoughts in our comments area below.